Some time ago my friend Bianca picked up a new die cutting machine for me at her local Action store, since it was all sold out here. She was in my area this weekend, so she came by for a quick visit to drop it off! 😄❤️ This led to me finally getting back to crafting tonight!
About a month ago I finally ordered the Lawn Fawn: Swan Soiree stamps. And I created my first card with them! This is a card for hubby. And it's not a typical card. I attached some baker's twine to all three hearts, so hubby can hang the card on the wall.
The big heart has the swans on the front, and the "I just Swan to say Life is Beautiful with you" sentiment on the back. The medium heart has a single swan on one side, and on the other side it's a written note for my hubby. The smallest heart just says <3²
- Lawn Fawn: Swan Soiree stamp/die set
- Lawn Fawn: Watercolour paper pad (I ended up blending over them with Distress oxides though, but you can still see some of the paper here and there.
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Copic markers
- "I love you" sentiment from Lawn Fawn: Critter Chatter: Pets
- Lawn Fawn: Lacy Heart Stackables dies
- Hello Sweetums: Water Wave dies
- Pentel white gel pen
- Tesa glue
- Clairefontaine DCP 160gsm paper